WHERE EXCITEMENT MEETS STATE-OF-THE-ART
Get a bird’s eye view of all the best thrills and spills on-track from this freshly designed facility located on the dramatic and exhilarating chicane leading out of Turn 1. With an impressive range of private and shared suites, this sophisticated space will create a comfortable and stylish room to dine and relax as the race buzzes around you.
With full floor to ceiling glass windows, the roar of the crowd and the excitement on-track will be easily viewed in all its glory.
Large outdoor balcony spaces with designer wishbone bar stools and bar tables will be the best vantage point to watch the race in comfort with a drink in hand under shelter.
CHICANE PAVILION FEATURES
3 or 4 day private package (excluding food and beverages and minimum numbers apply)
- Carpeted, fully-enclosed glass-fronted dining area
- Flat-screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Outdoor viewing balcony
- Unreserved grandstand seating available
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Garden Pitstop - New for 2014
- Espresso and bakery bar from 10.30 - 11.30 am daily
- Pitstop Happy Hour between 3.00-4.00 pm daily
- Acoustic entertainment
Features also include:
- Entrance sign with your company or group name (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
- Car parking (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
- Host pass (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.