PREMIUM SUITE - NEW TO 2014
G.H.MUMM, the official Champagne supplier of Formula 1®, is delighted to partner with the Australian Grand Prix Corporation in presenting the new Premium Suite. This facility will be quite simply, ‘the best of the best’, set apart from the other shared suites and offering an exclusive G.H.MUMM experience to a very select group of guests. Stylistically, the suite design will reflect G.H.MUMM’s Cordon Rouge, the company’s symbol of quality, and incorporate this world-famous brand’s strategy emphasising excellence.
Please Click Here to download the finer details to make your experience in your corporate suite as easy as possible.
PREMIUM SUITE FEATURES INCLUDE:
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Suite located directly above Formula 1® team garages
- Exclusive access to the Entrance Lounge
- Exclusive access to a Pit Lane walk each day for each guest
- Access to rooftop tiered viewing deck
- Cloak service (located in the Entrance Lounge)
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV Superscreen viewing
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- Access to the exclusive Torque bar
- Evaporative cooling
Features also include:
- Premium stand-up style all-day grazing menu with unreserved limited seating
- Dedicated food stations with menu designed by Guillaume Brahimi
- Seafood station
- Premium dessert station
- Enhanced modern fit-out, lounge-style furniture and premium tables with a French-style ambiance
- G.H.MUMM Cordon Rouge champagne in addition to selected spirits, premium wines, premium beers, soft drinks, mineral water and espresso coffee
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- One official program per guest per day
- Paddock Club and Village Green car parking (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.