The following information is provided to inform local residents and businesses located around Albert Park of changes to the surrounding areas as a result of the 2018 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.
Ahead of the 2018 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix, we would like to take this opportunity to advise you of the infrastructure installation and dismantling process associated with the event.
The event will be staged at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit from Thursday 22 until Sunday 25 March 2018.
While every effort will be made to minimise disruption to park users and the local community, some activities may occur at times outside those listed due to minor alterations to the works schedule.
Important dates and access considerations
- Event Dates: 22-25 March 2018 (Event)
- Albert Park Closed: 20-26 March 2018
- Golf Course Closed: 12 March-2 April 2018
- Project Managers’ Site Office: (03) 8699 2700
- AGPC Reception: (03) 9258 7100
- Parks Victoria (Albert Park Office): (03) 8427 2010
- After Hours Contact (Security): 0401 776 038 (20 January-20 April)