WHERE GRANDSTAND MEETS CORPORATE
Named after the Formula 1® Hall of Famer, Juan Manuel Fangio, this grandstand is an all-time favourite with the fans and it’s the only grandstand to offer a corporate package. Located diagonally opposite the Formula 1® garages, it gives you a fantastic view of all the activity as drivers and teams prepare to race the exciting Albert Park circuit.
Here, corporate packages include a reserved premium grandstand seat as well as access to an exclusive hospitality facility, the Fangio Lounge, located conveniently behind the grandstand.
3 day shared package (FRIDAY - SUNDAY) - LAST FEW TICKETS LEFT, BOOK TODAY!
Thursday grandstand seating available without corporate hospitality.
Friday to Sunday includes food and beverages.
FANGIO LOUNGE FEATURES:
- Reserved Premium undercover Fangio Grandstand seating
- Lounge style indoor furniture
- Spacious balcony area (no track view)
- Grazing menu served in the comfort of the Fangio Lounge
- Sparkling, wines, beer and soft drinks
- Afternoon dedicated service for beverages and afternoon tea direct to your reserved grand stand seat
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Sunscreen and earplugs
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.
Brought to you by Executive Chef Donovan Cooke and Atlantic Group Catering
With a flair for the colourful and culinary, Atlantic Group Catering offers a completely unique sense of food design, dining décor and imaginative experiences that have earned its reputation as the culinary experts of choice for Melbourne’s premier corporate events.
Donovan Cooke, Executive Chef of premium seafood restaurant The Atlantic, Crown Entertainment Complex has worked with Atlantic Group Catering to custom design each menu to rev up your dining experience track side at the 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.