Want to be an Australian Grand Prix Insider? Stay up-to-date with all Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix news and promotions! Sign up here to receive our monthly newsletter.
Congratulations to our 2015 Promotional Winners
- Congratulations to Neil Wilcock on winning Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s Watch the Race Ricciardo’s Garage Promotion. Neil and a companion will watch the 2015 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix for the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Garage. Neil has also won 4 day Fangio Grandstand tickets, return airfares and 4 nights’ accommodation.
- Congratulations Greg Collins who has won the 2015 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix’s F1 World Data Collection Promotion. This prize package includes 2 x four day general admission tickets to the event, a guided paddock tour & a tour of Lotus F1 team garage for winner & companion.
- Congratulations to Carl Schembri who has won the 2015 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix’s F1 World Australia Day Promotion. This prize package includes 2 four day general admission tickets to the event, a guided paddock tour & a tour of Daniel Ricciardo’s team garage for winner & companion.
- Congratulations Elizabeth Roney who has won Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s Last Minute Pre-purchase ticket incentive. Elizabeth and a companion have won a fantastic Ferrari experience at the 2015 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix including watching an F1 session from the Ferrari Garage, meet and greet with Sebastian Vettel and a guided tour of the team garage. Also, congratulations to Sasha Pavlovic who has won the secondary prize which includes watching an F1 session from the Sauber F1 Team garage as well as a guided tour.
- Congratulations to Raelene Hooper, Jake Sawyer and Jason Townley on winning Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s Costentino promotion. They have won a meet and greet with Grand Illusionist Cosentino, a Guided Formula 1 Paddock Tour and 2 x four day General Admission tickets to the 2015 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix.
Congratulations to our 2014 Promotional Winners
- Congratulations to Kengo Ohashiwho has won the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s ‘Silver GP Advantage Ticket Incentive’ competition. Kengo has won a Swisse Two-Seater ride a the 2015 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
The secondary prize was won by Ron Hogan. Ron has won a great ‘money can’t buy ‘experience at the 2015 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
Congratulations to Bill Romanovski – Managing Director of BCG Pty Ltd
, who has won the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s ‘Corporate Sales Renewal Incentive’ promotion. Mr.Romanovski has won the opportunity to receive one of the following two prizes. The first option is the 2014 Formula 1 ®
Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix Premium Experience
. This prize package includes flights to Singapore, accommodation and Paddock Club tickets to the event for him and a guest. The second option is the
2015 Formula 1 ®
Australian Grand Prix Corporate Hospitality Experience Upgade
, allowing five guests the fantastic opportunity to have a guided behind the scenes Paddock Tour along with a presentation from a motorsport personality in their purchased Corporate Hospitality facility. Finally they receive the once in a lifetime opportunity to have an official photograph for up to ten people on the grid at the 2014 Formula 1
Australian Grand Prix.
who has won the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s ‘Gold GP Advantage Ticket Incentive’ competition. Glenn has won return flights with a companion to Abu Dhabi along with five nights accommodation. Glenn will enjoy a one day Yas Marina Formula 3000 Experience at the Yas Marina Circuit as well as two tickets to Ferrari World.
who has won the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s ‘Corporate Showcase’ competition. At the Corporate Showcase on Wednesday 16th July, Peta went in to the draw and won two tickets to the all new 3 day Podium Package at the 2015 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix.
who has won the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s GP Advantage ‘Save Your Seats’ competition. John has won a guided tour of the Formula One Paddock for him and three mates, along with the fantastic once in a lifetime opportunity to have a guided tour of a team’s garage at the 2015 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix.
on winning the Australian Grand Prix Corporation – Name the trick promotion. Jess has won the opportunity to meet Tony Hawk at the 2014 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix. The prize also includes a VIP tickets to watch Tony Hawk perform, a signed Tony Hawk skateboard, a paddock tour, three-day Premium Zone tickets, 4 nights’ shared accommodation in a 4 star hotel.
on winning the Australian Grand Prix Corporation – V8 Supercars promotion. Luke has won the opportunity to wave the flag for the final V8 race on Sunday at the 2014 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix. The prize also includes a meet and greet and garage tour with a V8 team, four-day general admission tickets, 4 nights’ shared accommodation in a 4 star hotel, Economy flights to Melbourne and Airport transfers a for two people.
on winning the Australian Grand Prix Corporation – Do you know Daniel Ricciardo quiz. Belinda has won the opportunity to meet Daniel Ricciardo at the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix. The prize also includes Fangio four-day Grandstand tickets, a guided tour of the Formula 1 Paddock, a signed Daniel Ricciardo poster, 4 nights’ shared accommodation in a 4 star hotel, Economy flights to Melbourne and Airport transfers a for two people.
on winning the Bauer Media TOP GEAR – Start the race promotion. Paul has won the opportunity to assist starting the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix. The prize also includes World Champion four-day Grandstand tickets, 4 nights’ shared accommodation in a 4 star hotel, Economy flights to Melbourne and Airport transfers a for two people.
on winning the Australian Grand Prix Corporation - Grandstand Purchase Incentive Promotion. Sam has won a Swisse 2-seater ride at the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix.
who has won the Upgrade with Men’s Style competition. Adrian and a companion have won a trip to the 2014 Formula 1 Rolex
Australian Grand Prix including flights, 4 nights’ accommodation, 4-day Grandstand tickets and a meet and greet and paddock tour with Formula 1 legend David Coulthard.
for winning the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix ‘Takes Over The City’ promotion. She has won the incredible prize of a Swisse Two-Seater Hot Lap at, or during the week of, the event, a photograph taken during the activity by an official photographer of the Australian Grand Prix, along with two seasonal General Admission tickets to the event.
who has won our Wave the Flag Facebook promotion.
Cameron has won the fantastic opportunity to wave the flag to finish the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix and two Sunday General Admission tickets to the event.
on winning the Tennis Fan Zone competition entered at Customs House, Sydney. Linda has won a Swisse Two-seater Formula 1
car ride at the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix as well as two 4-day GA tickets!
on winning the F1 World Promotion entered at Queensbridge Square, Melbourne. Murat has won four Adult 4-Day General Admission Tickets to the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix and an exclusive guided tour of the Formula One Paddock for four people.
on winning the GP Advantage Early Purchase Incentive Promotion. Kimberlee has won a Swisse Two-seater Formula 1
car ride at the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix!
on winning the Rush Movie – Candy Bar Offer Promotion. Renee has won an amazing trip to the 2014 Formula 1
Rolex Australian Grand Prix for two including; flights for two from the nearest capital city , 4 nights’ accommodation in a four star hotel in Melbourne and 2 x three day premium General Admission tickets.
- Congratulations to Kengo Ohashiwho has won the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s ‘Silver GP Advantage Ticket Incentive’ competition. Kengo has won a Swisse Two-Seater ride a the 2015 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix. The secondary prize was won by Ron Hogan. Ron has won a great ‘money can’t buy ‘experience at the 2015 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
Congratulations to Cameron McKinnon who has won our Wave the Flag Facebook promotion.
Cameron has won the fantastic opportunity to wave the flag to finish the 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix and two Sunday General Admission tickets to the event.
450 entrants will have their face featured on the official chequered flag. These names are listed below.
|2014 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix - Wave The Flag|
|First Name||Last Name|
|Dylan||Van De Walle|
|Carlos Felipe||Franca da Fonseca|