Commenced in 2013, the Official Grand Prix Breakfast is fast becoming an event favourite with race fans. Held at Melbourne’s premier venue, Crown Palladium, this exclusive breakfast features special guest appearances from motorsport legends and drivers along with live entertainment, insights into Formula 1® and a preview to the 2014 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix. It’s the perfect way to kick off qualifying day on the biggest weekend of the sporting and social calendar.
Official Grand Prix Breakfast features
- Held at Crown Palladium, Melbourne’s Premier Venue on the Saturday of the event
- Exclusive breakfast from 8am-11am
- Features special guest appearances from motorsport legends and drivers
- Insights in to F1 and previewing the 2014 season
- Live entertainment
- Perfect way to kick off the biggest weekend on the sporting and social calendar
$2500 table of 10 (limit of 300 tickets available)
From $450. For more information, please click here.
- Gourmet two-course breakfast
- Prime seating
- Shuttle bus to circuit at conclusion of breakfast
The Official Grand Prix Breakfast is held at an external venue, so additional conditions apply.