Fernando Alonso was fastest around Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina circuit as tyre manufacturer Pirelli concluded their first team tests.
The Italian company is returning to Formula One next year as the sole tyre supplier, following the withdrawal of Japanese firm Bridgestone, and each of the 12 teams were given access to two sets of Pirelli's medium and soft tyres for testing.
Ferrari led the way with Fernando Alonso clocking a time of one minute 40.529 seconds as the Spaniard completed 105 laps.
Michael Schumacher took second place in 1:40.685, while the Red Bull of newly crowned world champion Sebastian Vettel was third with a time of 1:40.825.
The day was also the last Red Bull would be running the RB6 - the car that brought glory to the team in both this year's drivers' and constructors' championships.
Ian Morgan, Red Bull's race engineering chief, said it had been good to get a feel for the new tyres ahead of the 2011 campaign.
"It's been interesting to work with different tyres here and it was good to have the opportunity to get information using a car we know well - the RB6 - before starting to work with the new car next year," Morgan said.
"Overall we have done everything we planned to and we're looking forward to working with Pirelli in the future."
"It's sad that this is the last day of running for the RB6 - it's a car that we have enjoyed a great deal of success with this year - but we're looking forward to 2011."
- 01. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1:40.529 105 laps
- 02. Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1:40.685 74 laps
- 03. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull 1:40.825 66 laps
- 04. Rubens Barrichello Williams 1:41.294 100 laps
- 05. Robert Kubica Renault 1:41.614 91 laps
- 06. Gary Paffett McLaren 1:41.622 46 laps
- 07. Oliver Turvey McLaren 1:41.740 30 laps
- 08. Paul di Resta Force India 1:41.869 35 laps
- 09. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber 1:42.110 43 laps
- 10. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso 1:42.145 97 laps
- 11. Tonio Liuzzi Force India 1:42.416 46 laps
- 12. Sergio Perez Sauber 1:42.777 46 laps
- 13. Jarno Trulli Lotus 1:44.521 83 laps
- 14. Pastor Maldonado Hispania 1:44.768 65 laps
- 15. Timo Glock Virgin 1:44.783 82 laps