1. What is your favourite part of the Albert Park circuit? Turn 3.
2. What is your favourite restaurant in Melbourne? Pier 3 Restaurant, Port Melbourne.
3. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be? Nelson Mandela.
4. What is the first thing you think of when you hear the words 'Australian Grand Prix'? My home GP, and without doubt the best GP on the calendar.
5. Who do you think is your biggest rival? I don’t really have any direct rivals, but the world recession is a pain!
6. What is your favourite memory from the Australian Grand Prix, racing or not? The first Sunday in March 02, with the now famous “Second Podium” with Mark Webber.
7. What is your favourite sport and sporting team outside F1? Aussie rules football, and Collingwood.
8. What do you like about Aussie fans? They are informed, friendly, and passionate, about F1
9. What is your favourite thing to do in Melbourne away from the track? I always look forward to the GP Ball and all the other activities that surround the GP.
10. What is your favourite meal of all time? That’s a tough question, but a nice rib eye steak would be my first choice, but closely followed by a roast lamb dinner.