The Power of Silver
Act fast and purchase your 2013 grandstand seats before December 31, 2012 to become a Silver GP Advantage Member with access to these exclusive benefits:
- ‘Behind the Scenes Day’ - Get the opportunity to discover the stories behind the drivers and teams. Held on the Thursday before the big race, you’ll get up-close to all the action with morning and afternoon Pit Lane Walks, a free breakfast, interviews, live entertainment and special access to the Paddock Club viewing deck.
- ‘Main Straight Walk’ - Access the main starting grid on the morning of the big race where you can soak up the electric atmosphere and have your photo taken on pole position.
- Access to the GP Advantage bar and dedicated ‘Silver Members Only’ area.
- A collectable souvenir ticket, lanyard and merchandise item.
- Exclusive invitation to a cinema screening of a Formula 1® race (Melbourne and Sydney only). Applies to tickets purchased prior to 3rd September.
WIN A RIDE IN A 2-SEATER FORMULA 1® CAR.^
Silver GP Advantage Members have the chance to win a 2-seater Formula 1® ride at the 2013 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix. Take to the track at full speed and experience the thrill and g-forces of a real Formula 1® driver from the comfort of the backseat.
To enter the ride of your life, you must purchase a four-day grandstand or four corner ticket to the 2013 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix before December 31, 2012. Each four-day grandstand or four corner ticket purchased qualifies for one entry into the competition.
The lucky winner will be drawn at the conclusion of the Silver GP Advantage period ending December 31, 2012.
^Open to Aust. res. 18+. Draw’s at Promoter’s office at 11am.
Draw period: 1/8/12 to 4:59pm AEDST 31/12/12, 1 winner drawn 10/1/13. Winners in The Australian 14/1/13.
Prize valued at up to AU$15,000 each. Winners must pass medical clearance & be: Max. height - 1.8m; Min. height - 1.58m; Max. weight - 88kg; Max. girth (incl. upper arms) - 139.7cm.
Promoter: Australian Grand Prix Corporation (ABN 86 947 927 465), PO Box 577 South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
Terms & Conditions
NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/2027; VIC Permit No.12/544; ACT Permit No.TP12/909; SA Permit No. T12/438