The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island.
We are established, respected leaders on the world stage, approaching the milestone 25th Formula 1® race in Melbourne in 2020.
"Our people at AGPC" are a group of passionate individuals who work hard all year to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a very clear common goal – providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international motorsport events.
AGPC has recently implemented a Flexible Work Arrangements Policy and we celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage.
We encourage applications from people of all diverse backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers including children, and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.
A wide range of benefits have been created that are designed to create value for employees, and also complement the mission of the AGPC. These benefits include:
- 14 weeks paid parental leave, and paid ‘keep in touch’ days
- Event leave following the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events.
- Ticket allocations to employees for the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sorry business leave arrangements
- Domestic violence leave
- Career development and internal secondment opportunities, including the “Silverstone Exchange Program” with the Formula 1® British Grand Prix
- Study leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Many of our temporary roles are filled each year with repeat staff who work at a number of major events across the year or from staff referrals. However, we do have a small number of event-related roles that we recruit for each year.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for any event-related opportunities.
For all security work, please apply directly to MSS (F1®) or DOME Security (MotoGP™).