Combining great food, fast cars and a plethora of activities to keep the kids (big and small) entertained, the Phillip Island Precinct is not your average day out with the family.
Pull up a deck chair amongst the palms and watch the on-track action while the kids explore our giant maze, scale climbing walls, tackle obstacle courses, or try their hand at driving a racing simulator.
The Phillip Island Precinct will also welcome a number of national sporting organisations to the Formula 1® Heineken® Australian Grand Prix 2022, giving kids an opportunity to try some new sports or practice the ones they already know and love.
- Glitter Gypsy - Visit the gypsy boho glitter and glam and get your festival on! (All biodegradable)
- AFL AusKick and Melbourne City Football Club – family-friendly obstacle courses
- NBL 3x3 Hustle - Half-court basketball activation with both professional exhibition matches and activities for all ages
- Box Wars - Cardboard building workshop for kids
- Ferris Wheel
- Rev it Up racing - Racing and pitstop simulators
- AusGP Sessions - Live & Local
- PLUS much more