The minimum, and acceptable standard, is smart casual; however, you may dress more formally if your occasion calls for it.
The dress level varies in the hospitality suites from smart casual to more formal.
Below are some guidelines to help assist you.
- Dress comfortably to suit the time you will be at the event.
- Allow for weather changes, which can and often do occur.
- A collared shirt or polo shirt is preferred and most common.
- Dress pants or chinos are encouraged and most common. If wearing jeans, they must not be ripped or torn.
- If shorts are worn, they must be dress shorts – no board or sports shorts.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the time you will be at the event.
- Allow for weather changes, which can and often do occur over a Melbourne day.
- High heels are acceptable; however, please be aware that in most cases, you must walk long distances across the grass and bare ground to access your hospitality suite.
- Dress pants are preferred. If wearing jeans, they must not be ripped or torn.
- Skirts and dresses are acceptable if they meet at least the minimum smart casual standard.
Please feel free to wear team merchandise. We encourage support for all teams and drivers.
The following items are not acceptable attire:
- Bare feet or thongs
- Tank tops
- Ripped, torn or dirty denim
- Board shorts
- Clothing bearing any racist, indecent or obscene language or images
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is not appropriately attired