There is only one place to be seen
Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson brings together an upbeat cocktail bar and vibrant garden to mingle amidst the action. With a daily DJ line-up, the celebration is non-stop in this stylish setting. Located trackside, it offers sensational views of Turn 14 with the stunning surrounds of Albert Park Lake and the Melbourne skyline as a backdrop. Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson is where you need to be seen this March.
Complimentary bus transfer and entry to The Emerson on Commercial Road on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night is included with your Parc Chalet wristband.
Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson has an accessible viewing area for patrons with a disability. Click here for further information with patrons with a disability.
- Friday: 12.00pm-7.30pm
- Saturday: 12.00pm-7.30pm
- Sunday: 12.00pm-7.30pm
- Kennedy Lounge (Saturday and Friday Only)
- Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson
- Bentley Manor
- The Park (Saturday only)
- Pit Entry Victory Suite (Friday Only)
- Fangio Lounge (Friday Only)
- Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Team Paddock Club Suite (Sold Out)
- Premium Suite by Maserati (Sold Out)
- Formula One Paddock Club™ Seated (Sold Out)
- Formula One Paddock Club™ Lounge (Sold Out)
- Chicane Pavilion Upper (Sold Out)
- Chicane Pavilion Lower (Sold Out)
- Chicane on the Deck (Sold Out)
- Pit Exit Skydeck Lounge (Sold Out)
- Pit Exit Trackside International (Sold Out)
- Corporate Platform Turn 15 (Sold Out)
- Corporate Platform Turns 3 & 4 (Sold Out)
- Brabham Skybox (Sold Out)
- Pit Entry Supercars Club Suite (Sold Out)
- Torque Bar (Sold Out)
*The price listed is for the 2018 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix. Prices based on direct debit purchase from AGPC. Purchases by other means attract additional processing, credit card and delivery fees. Click here for further details. Attendance Conditions apply. Click here for further details. Click here for Hospitality Conditions.