The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island.
‘Our people at AGPC’ are a group of passionate individuals who work hard year-round to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a very clear common goal – providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international motorsport events.
We celebrate and harness diversity, considering it a competitive advantage, and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Our organisation promotes the safety, well-being and inclusion of all our consumers, including children, and appropriate rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken.
A wide range of benefits have been created that are designed to create value for employees, and also complement the mission of AGPC. These benefits include:
- 14 weeks paid parental leave and paid ‘keep in touch’ days
- Event leave following the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Ticket allocations to employees for the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sorry Business leave arrangements
- Domestic violence leave
- Study leave
- Career development and internal secondment opportunities, including the Silverstone Exchange Program with the Formula 1® British Grand Prix
- Employee Assistance Program
Many of our temporary roles are filled each year with repeat staff who work at a number of major events across the year or from staff referrals. However, we do have a small number of event-related roles that we recruit for each year.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for any event-related opportunities.
Details surrounding available security work at the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix will be released shortly.