The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island.
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation celebrates and harnesses diversity, consider it a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
We welcome applicants who bring their whole and authentic selves to work regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, race, age, disability status, or family and caring responsibilities.
Learn more about our employment offering and culture here at the Australian Grand Prix Corporation.
A wide range of benefits have been created that are designed to create value for employees
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave and paid ‘keep in touch’ days
- Additional event leave following the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Additional leave for Christmas / New Year break
- Ticket allocations to employees for the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development and internal secondment opportunities, including the Silverstone Exchange Program with the Formula 1® British Grand Prix
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership development programs
- Best practice leave entitlements