The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Heineken® Australian Grand Prix 2022 in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island 2022.
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation celebrates and harnesses diversity, consider it a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Work at the Formula 1® Heineken® Australian Grand Prix 2022
Want to be part of the action when Formula 1® makes its long-awaited return to Melbourne this April? Well, now's your chance!
With massive crowds expected across all four days of the Grand Prix weekend, our catering and hospitality providers Atlantic Group, food&desire and Gema Group are looking for extra staff to help us bring the 2022 event to life.
For hospitality and catering work, please apply directly via:
Apply with Atlantic Group
Apply with food&desire
Apply with Gema Group
A wide range of benefits have been created that are designed to create value for employees, and also complement the mission of AGPC. These benefits include:
- 14 weeks paid parental leave and paid ‘keep in touch’ days
- Event leave following the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Ticket allocations to employees for the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sorry Business leave arrangements
- Domestic violence leave
- Study leave
- Career development and internal secondment opportunities, including the Silverstone Exchange Program with the Formula 1® British Grand Prix
- Employee Assistance Program