The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix 2023 in Melbourne and the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix in Phillip Island 2022.
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation celebrates and harnesses diversity, consider it a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
A wide range of benefits have been created that are designed to create value for employees, and also complement the mission of AGPC. These benefits include:
- 14 weeks paid parental leave and paid ‘keep in touch’ days
- Event leave following the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Ticket allocations to employees for the Australian Formula 1® and MotoGP™ events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sorry Business leave arrangements
- Domestic violence leave
- Study leave
- Career development and internal secondment opportunities, including the Silverstone Exchange Program with the Formula 1® British Grand Prix
- Employee Assistance Program