Accessibility Services Information
ACCESSIBLE VIEWING PLATFORMS
Three Park Pass platforms and one reserved platform provide accessible viewing for patrons and their carers/companions.
The accessible viewing platforms are located at:
- Turns 2-3 (access via Gate 2)
- Turn 4-5 (access via gate 3)
- Turn 12 (access via Gate 10)
Our reserved platform is located at the corner of Turn 12 (access via Gate 10). Please call Ticketmaster on 1800 100 030 for booking details.
All platforms are clearly signed, managed by event staff, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Two Grandstands – Schumacher and Moss - provide accessible seating. Please call Ticketmaster on 1800 100 030 for booking details.
Grandstands are open to all Park Pass ticket holders on Thursday of the event.
Please find below a list of our accessible hospitality facilities:
- Paddock Club™
- The Lounge
- Chicane Pavilion Lower
- The Atrium
- The Deck @ Thirteen
- Lakeside Studio at Carousel
Accessibility details for our Hospitality Suites can be found here.
AGPC is affiliated with Companion Card to ensure all fans at the FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2024 have full and equal access to the event.
When the holder of the Companion card purchases a full-priced ticket to the event, a second ticket will be issued for their companion at no cost or at a reduced rate (subject to the terms and conditions of the Companion Card and not applicable for hospitality tickets).
For more information:
For queries relating to venue access, please contact AGPC at (03) 9258 7100. For all bookings, please contact 1800 100 030.
If you wish to purchase a Wheelchair seat with an accompanying companion or carer card, this can be completed online at ticketmaster.com.au/australiangp.
If you do not require a Wheelchair seat but still require an additional ticket for a companion or carer, please contact Ticketmaster at 1800 100 030.
Patrons may catch a train to Southern Cross, Melbourne Central or Flinders Street stations and catch-free accessible shuttle trams, replacement bus services or extra buses to the Grand Prix.
Gates 1 and 2
- Catch an accessible Route 96 tram from Southern Cross Station.
- You can also take a Route 96a bus from Williams Street, Melbourne or Whiteman Street at Crown Casino.
- Catch an express 12a low-floor bus from Whiteman Street at Crown Casino.
- Catch a Route 12a tram from Southern Cross Station or an express 12a low-floor bus from Whiteman Street at Crown Casino
- Gates 8, 9 and 10
- Catch a train to Melbourne Central or Flinders Street stations and board low-floor trams on routes 5a and 16a.
Please note only some trams will be low-floor, but accessible trams will be operating at high frequency.
Click here for further information on these tram services.
- Patrons may also catch a SkyBus directly from Melbourne Airport to the circuit on an accessible bus. SkyBus buses are mobility-enhanced, providing excellent access for wheelchair passengers. Please call SkyBus on 1300 759 287 the day before you travel to confirm if you need wheelchair access. For further information, please contact SkyBus on 1300 759 287 or visit their website at: https://www.skybus.com.au/
- SkyBus also allows free travel for the accompanying support person of a Companion Card holder. Cards must be presented at the time of boarding.
- Other travel passes available for free travel on SkyBus are: Vision Impaired Travel Pass, Veteran Gold Card embossed with EDA or TPI (Extreme Disablement Adjustment or Totally and Permanently Incapacitated), Access Travel Pass, and some customers holding myki free travel passes.
- Further information can also be found at https://www.skybus.com.au/faqs/
Accessible parking is available on-site, you will need to hold an AGPC parking permit. To request this please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Conditions do apply.
There are several Taxi Ranks around the circuit, specifically located at Gates 1 and 2 (Canterbury Road), 3 and 5 (Albert Road), Gate 8 (St Kilda Road), and Gate 10 (Fitzroy Street). Patrons should allow for the extra demand during the event period, specifically at Gates 1 and 2.
Patrons can utilise existing multi-purpose vehicles. Bookings through:
- Silver Top Central Booking Line on (03) 8413 7202
- 13CABS on 13 2227
- 13CABS on (03) 9277 3877 (wheelchair-accessible taxi bookings)
- Yellow Cabs on 13 1924
A free wheelchair-accessible vehicle operates within the circuit.
This vehicle is available for patrons with limited mobility and can transport up to four people, including one wheelchair passenger.
This is an on-call service, and priority will be given to pre-book patrons. Bookings can be made by calling Wheelaway on 1800 133 320.
Bookings can be made after Monday, 15 January 2024.
Access to the circuit's infield for patrons with limited mobility is via the free accessible shuttle only.
Travellers Aid is a friendly and professional service offering support, advice and assistance to the travelling public, including people with special requirements or experiencing travel emergencies.
Travellers Aid is centrally located at Flinders Street Station (within the ticketed barrier area, between Platforms 9 and 10) and at Southern Cross Station (under the Bourke Street Bridge, opposite Luggage Hall). For more details on Travellers Aid, please call:
Flinders Street Station on (03) 9068 8187
- Open 7 days from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Southern Cross Station on (03) 9670 2072
- Open 7 days from 6:30 am - 9:30 pm
Changing Place facilities have been designed to meet the needs of people who require additional assistance or services that cannot be found in standard accessible facilities.
Changing Place facilities are purpose-built and provide the following features:
Fully accessible toilet
- Overhead ceiling hoist (rated to 1000 kg)
- Height-adjustable adult change table
- Additional seating
- Safe and clean environment
- Adequate space
- Access ramp
- Automatic taps
- Privacy curtain for when a carer is present
Prior to use, all users are required to provide their own sling for use of the overhead ceiling hoist and are advised to check that their sling is compatible with the ceiling hoist provided in each Changing Place facility.
The Marveloo facility at the event is fitted with a Prism Medical Model C-450 Ceiling Hoist. If compatibility has not been checked or there is some uncertainty, the user should not use the ceiling hoist.
The Marveloo facility is located by theField.jobs reserved platform at turn 12.
The Sensory Room is located in The Green Precinct, at The Super Mario Bros. Movie Family Zone.
We will have two service animal relief areas around the circuit next to Customer Service Booths. These locations can be found on our Accessible Brochure.