Travelling to Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit on Melbourne's iconic public transport network is easy, with trains, trams and buses providing frequent services. For detailed train, tram and bus information, visit the PTV website.
If using any other public transport service besides the free shuttle trams, patrons must buy a valid Myki ticket for travel. Tickets are available from the Melbourne Visitor Centre at Federation Square, Premium Stations, retail outlets and Myki ticket machines at train stations.
Formula One Paddock Club™ and Village Club Parking information (where applicable) will be available closer to the event.
Taxi ranks are located at Gates 1 and 2 (on Canterbury Road), Gates 3 and 5 (on Albert Road), Gate 8 (on St Kilda Road) and Gate 10 (on Fitzroy Street).
Limited disabled car parking is available at the circuit with selected hospitality packages.
Free wheelchair-accessible vehicles will operate within the circuit. These vehicles are available for guests with limited mobility.
Please note there is no disability access at Gate 8.
Listed below are the suites with accessibility for wheelchairs:
- Paddock Club
- The Lounge
- Chicane Lower
- The Atrium
- The Deck @ 13
- Lakeside Studio at Carousel
The Formula One Paddock Club™ and Pit Entry Suites provide wheelchair accessibility. The Formula One Paddock Club™ can be accessed via elevators at both the northern and southern ends of the building. In addition, Pit Entry suites can also be accessed by an elevator at the northern end of the building.
- Brabham Suites
- Casa Ferrari
- Chicane Pavilion Lower
- Chicane Pavilion Upper
- Fangio Lounge
- Formula 1 Paddock Club™ Champions Suite
- Formula 1 Paddock Club™ Grid Club
- Formula 1 Paddock Club™ Premium Suite
- Jones Suites
- Lakeside Studio @ Carousel
- Pit Entry
- Pit Exit Skydeck Lounge
- Pit Exit Trackside International
- Porsche Pavilion
- The Atrium
- The Lounge
- Red Bull Energy Station
- Zagame Automotive Suite
- Ricciardo Suites
- T8 Lakeside
- Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge
- The Park
- Race Cube
- The Apex
- The Deck @ Thirteen
- The Terrace
Dress comfortably to suit the length of time you will be at the event
Allow for weather changes, which can and often do occur over the course of a Melbourne day
A collared shirt such as a shirt or polo is preferred and most common
Dress pants or chinos are encouraged and most common. If wearing jeans, they must not be ripped or torn
If shorts are worn, they must be dress shorts – no board shorts or sports shorts
High heels are acceptable however please be aware that in most cases you will be required to walk long distances across the grass and bare ground to gain access to your hospitality suite
Skirts and dresses are acceptable as long as they meet at least the minimum smart casual standard
Please feel free to wear team merchandise. We encourage support for all teams and drivers.
The minimum and the acceptable standard is smart casual. However, you may dress more formally if your individual occasion calls for it. The level of dress does vary in the hospitality suites from smart casual to more formal. Below are some guidelines to help assist you.
The following items are not acceptable attire:
- Bare feet or thongs
- Tank tops
- Ripped, torn or dirty denim
- Board shorts
- Clothing bearing any racist, indecent or obscene language or images
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is not appropriately attired
To access your digital tickets, you will need to log into the mobile web browser to your Australian Grand Prix account and go to your ‘orders’ page to download the tickets. You can forward the tickets to your guests’ Australian Grand Prix accounts*.
New SafeTix technology means that you won’t be able to use screenshots of tickets to get into an event, please transfer any additional tickets prior to arrival.
Please make sure to check your Spam folder for notifications from the AusGP.
Guidelines to access and forward your digital tickets:
- Log into your account at am.ticketmaster.com/f1au. For first-time users, please select the 'Forgot Password' or 'Create an account' option to set up your password.
- Select the ‘My Events’ tab at the top of the page or from the menu tab on a mobile device.
- You will then see your tickets split under each day of the event. For 10 x 3-Day tickets, you will find 10 tickets under each individual day of this event. You can then forward the tickets to different people on different days. If the same people are attending all days, please ensure you forward them tickets for each day.
- Select the Transfer button or the ‘more’ option on a mobile device.
- Select the seats you wish to transfer and select continue.
- You will then be asked to provide the name and email of the person you wish to transfer these tickets to with an accompanying message.
Please note it is normal for 'General Admission' to appear in the 'My tickets' section.
Please note if you purchased a ticket into The Lounge hospitality facility, your tickets will be physical and mailed to your preferred mailing address that you selected at the time of purchase.
Multi-faith prayer rooms are located at:
- Family Zone
- Pit Stop Turn 14 GA Hub
Changing places are located at:
- Marveloo facility (near turn 12/Gate 10)
Parent pod, which has baby changing facilities, is located at:
- Family Zone
Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside hospitality suites, on any viewing platform or Grandstand.